Shy, Fearful & Timid Dogs
Frightened dogs are often misunderstood. Well-intentioned attempts to have the dog “face his fear” or “get used to” a terrifying situation often fail. Houston Dog Behavior and Michael Curran will guide you through a better approach to helping your dog with less stress and lasting results.
Does your dog …
- Avoid unknown people or new situations?
- Cower or even urinate when someone reaches to pet him?
- Tremble during thunderstorms or fireworks?
- Bark at objects he hasn’t seen before?
- Run and hide for apparently no good reason?
We can help.
Call: (832) 591-4231
Cooper is a different dog now and while we still have work to do, each day he improves and continually impresses me.