Dogs, Babies & Toddlers
Family Paws Licensed Parent Educator, Michael Curran, is able to help your family prepare and navigate through life with your dog from your baby’s homecoming into toddlerhood, safely and with reduced levels of stress for everyone. It is never too early to start preparing to set everybody up for success.
Is your family …
- Expecting a new baby and wanting to be proactive?
- Looking for more ways to safely include your dog in your baby’s life?
- Noticing changes between your dog and child as they reach new developmental stages?
- Noticing your dog seems stressed around your baby?
- Concerned about your dog’s growling or aggression directed at your toddler?
You do not need to figure it out on your own! We’re here for you.
Call: (832) 510-8476
We learned a great deal about what we as a family could do better, much better, and what we needed to do to make our home a happy dog home as well. We learned so much through Michael about how to be dog owners, and how to keep our pup happy.